HarrisMartin's Pharmaceutical Antitrust Litigation Conference Faculty
Dianne M. Nast is a magna cum laude graduate of Rutgers University School of Law. She is the founder and senior member of NastLaw LLC in Philadelphia. For almost 20 years, she was a senior shareholder with the Philadelphia law firm of Kohn, Nast & Graf, P.C. (now Kohn, Swift & Graf, P.C.), and then a senior shareholder at RodaNast, P.C. from 1995 to 2012. Ms. Nast, an active member of the bar for over four decades, has extensive experience in complex litigation. She has a reputation for working cooperatively with co-counsel and facilitating resolution of disagreement.
Led by Dianne M. Nast, who has extensive experience in consumer litigation, NastLaw LLC is a nationally recognized law firm with a long track record of success in complex litigations.
Ms. Nast holds an AV Martindale-Hubbell rating. She has been selected to be listed in each edition of The Best Lawyers in America (Antitrust Law, Mass Tort Litigation, Class Actions, Personal Injury Lawyer) since 2003. The National Law Journal has selected Ms. Nast as one of the nation’s top fifty women litigators. Ms. Nast has also been repeatedly selected by Philadelphia Magazine as one of Philadelphia’s Best Complex Litigation Lawyers. She has been named as one of Pennsylvania’s Top Fifty Women Lawyers. She has been named a Super Lawyer every year since 2002. She appears in numerous Who’s Who publications. Ms. Nast is listed in Chambers US.
In April, 2015, the American Bar Association Tort and Trial Practice Section awarded Ms. Nast its Pursuit of Justice Award. In June 2016, Ms. Nast was selected by The Legal Intelligencer, Pennsylvania’s leading legal newspaper, to receive its Life Time Achievement Award. In 2017, The Legal named Ms. Nast a recipient of its Professional Excellence Award.
Ms. Nast served as a Director of the Federal Judicial Center Foundation for eleven years. In 1998, then Chief Justice William H. Rehnquist named Ms. Nast Chair of the Board of Directors of the Foundation.
• Partner & Executive Committee Member, Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro
• Leads Hagens Berman’s Boston office
• Leader in drug pricing litigation efforts against numerous pharmaceutical and medical device companies
• Lead negotiator in court-approved settlements totaling more than $2 billion
• Currently court-appointed lead counsel for In re Skelaxin Antitrust Litigation, In re Nexium Antitrust Litigation, In re Lipitor Antitrust Litigation, In re Effexor Antitrust Litigation and In re Wellbutrin XL Antitrust Litigation
• Appointed lead counsel in MDL No. 2419: In re New England Compounding Pharmacy Inc. Products Liability, representing more than 700 victims who contracted fungal meningitis or other serious health problems as a result of receiving contaminated products produced by NECC, resulting in a $200 million settlement
• Lead counsel to the Prescription Access Litigation (PAL) project, the largest coalition of health care advocacy groups that fight illegal, loophole-based overpricing by pharmaceutical companies
April 16, 2019
7:30AM - 5:00PM
Call (610) 647-5500 or
email [email protected]