HarrisMartin's suite of legal publications bring you closer to the issues that matter most.
The goal of each report is to present a well-rounded platform for editorial that examines issues concerning insurance, medicine, science, and legal theory from both a plaintiff and defense perspective.
- Story ideas
- News items
- Responses to published editorials
- Requests for submitting guest columns
- Information on cases, verdicts, and settlements
- Uniqueness: Editorial contributions are considered with the understanding that they have not been published previously, unless otherwise stated. Previously published articles will be considered for publication.
- Copyright: Editorial contributions accepted for publication are copyrighted in the volume and issue published, although the author retains copyright of the content. Editorial contributions are also displayed on HarrisMartin Publishing's Web site.
- Length: Average article length is between 1,500 and 2,500 words. Please consult with the editor regarding significantly longer or shorter submissions.
- Submit a short bio for each author.
- Send a color or black-and-white photo of each author, preferably a head shot.
- Submissions of illustrative photos will be considered.
|Jeff Andrus, Editorial Director|
|HarrisMartin Publishing |
|900 W. Sproul Road, Suite 101|
|Springfield, PA 19064-1253|
|Tel. (800) 496-4319|